HyBase V Series Electro-Hydraulic Operating Table – Versatility Beyond Expectation
HyBase V9 New
|The new HyBase V9 operating table is designed on the success of HyBase V8 released in 2021, offering practical and powerful functions to improve clinical workflow. With a maximum capacity of 570 kg and up to 275 kg all-position overall load, HyBase V9 can accommodate overweight patients with extra stability. The new feature, MegaSlide, is able to extend the longitudinal shift up to 480 mm, allowing for broader image access to C-arm and better radiolucent image quality with the optional carbon fibre tabletop. Additionally, HyBase V9 offers simultaneous movements and modular tabletop design to increase positioning efficiency and reduce patient sliding.
|With increasingly complex surgical procedures, today’s surgical environment requires a table that instantly adapts to all surgical specialties to provide the highest level of care and adaptation. HyBase V8 comes with an extreme weight capacity of up to 460 kg, delivering the highest safety and stability in any position.
HyBase V8 Classic
|HyBase V8 Classic, the sequel of HyBase V series, is a competitive model of Mindray operating family. The V8 Classic is a suitable alternative for day surgery and minor procedure applications with the versatility to adapt to more complex procedures as the needs of your facility grow.
HyBase V Series Operating Table Features:
|V9 Operating Table
|V8 Operating Table
Flexibility for Multiple Disciplines
- The modular design of the tabletop is tailored for various surgical discipline needs, which can also lower the cost for hospitals as they only need to buy the specific module, instead of a new table, for an additional surgical type.
- HyBase V series supports 12-20 electric movements, such as powered body elevator, electric leg plates adjustable individually and E-drive function, to adapt different surgical needs.
- Modular design to meet the needs of different surgical positions and reduce manual handling
- Higher imaging quality, optimal stability caters to more endoscopic surgeries
- Module recognition system, colour-coded indication technology and intelligent collision protection system enhance patient safety
- Easy to use and move improving efficiency in the operating room
|480 mm max longitudinal shift, allow deeper access to C-arm
|Up to 350 mm shift; 450-500 mm vertical movement
HyBase V8 Family
|Max slope angle 36°
Max tilt angle 26°
|120/140 mm ultra-thin base for C-arm access
Safety for wide surgical scenarios
Efficiency in Every Step
Simultaneous Movements (HyBase V9)
|Multiple joints operate simultaneously to increase positioning efficiency and enhance patient comfort.
- Easy to use – With the one-button design, it’s convenient to remove or install the head and leg plates.
- Easy to move – Optional E-drive function for easy patient transport into and out of the OR supplied by a 5th electric castor. Four double-swivel castors make it easier to move the table in any direction.
- Easy to clean – Flat design enables convenient cleaning and adherence to infection control protocols.
- Easy to control – Intuitive icons with reasonable layouts. Multiple control options to improve workflow efficiency.