Providing a better clinical use’s scenario, HyBase 6100 Electro-Hydraulic Operating Table is designed with a much lower table height of 498mm specially for neurosurgery and minimally invasive surgery, a more user-friendly base cover, as well as a more convenient wireless remote-control system. Moreover, with longitudinal slide up to 320mm, the table is ideally suitable for cardiovascular surgery or spinal surgery with C-arm. All in all, HyBase 6100 Electro-Hydraulic Operating Table maximises the flexibility of operating table’s versatility.
With the need of minimally invasive surgery and neurosurgery, lowest table height becomes the key to providing a more comfortable and better ergonomic working environment for surgeons. HyBase 6100 with the lowest table height of 498mm makes it perfect for the MIS and neurosurgery.
A large 1400mm imaging space for cardiovascular and spinal surgery. The whole table top is made from radiolucent material and without any metal cross-bar for radioscopy. What’s more, the optional carbon fibre table top guarantees a better imaging solution.
- Longitudinal slide up to 320mm for free access to C-arm
- Max. lifting capacity up to 380kg with highest safety and stability
- Max overall load 360kg in normal position
- Multi-layer decompression pad with waterproof and seamless design
- 498mm lowest table position for Neurosurgery and Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Wireless remote control system
- Foot pump
- Manual Override System
Flexible Patient Positioning
Downloads and Links:
|Product Sheets:||HyBase 6100 Brochure|