UVC Air Purifier | Health
The risk of transmission of the virus to nurses, doctors, and other staff members from infected patients is extremely high and it is critical that your patients and staff feel safe in your hospital and clinics. UV Angel is a proven UV-C technology that reduces the spread of infectious aerosols and automatically monitors and treats high-touch surfaces. Its pathogen control technology was developed and built to serve hospitals and healthcare facilities working to prevent these infections. UV Angel Clean Air brings source-level control to the waiting rooms, exam rooms, and more.
Protect Patients and Staff with Proven Technology
- Create safer healthcare facilities for patients and staff
- UV Angel products show laboratory elimination rates up to 99.99%
- Tests conclusively support that UV Angel products treat bacteria, fungus, and viruses in the air and on surfaces, including gram-negative and gram-positive bacterial, fungal pathogens, and viral surrogates.
- Implement pathogen control at the source level. UV Angel products reduce the spread of pathogens by targeting them at their source.
Air Treatment Technology
|UV Angel Clean Air™ integrates into existing or new construction in-ceiling lighting to create a seamless and effective air treatment system. Units draw contaminated air into a shielded UV-C chamber where airborne pathogens, including viruses, bacteria, and fungi, are quickly neutralised. Clean, treated air is then circulated back into the room.|
Surface Treatment Technology
|UV Angel Adapt units are ideal for any high-touch surface in your hospital or healthcare facility. From nurse duty stations to shared keyboards, the moment a potential threat is detected on surfaces, the UV Angel Adapt neutralises it at a cellular level, killing at rates greater than 99%. The platform is designed to operate hundreds of times throughout the day, providing a disruption-free workﬂow.|
- Lightweight, easy installation
- Multiple mounting options
- Energy efficient
- 0-10V dimming
- ETL listed
Downloads and Links:
Brochure: HPA UV Angel Healthcare Brochure
Product Sheet: HPA UV Angel Fact Sheet