Medical-grade, Durable and Reliable
Made specifically for healthcare use, the 301MD and 313MD tablets have antimicrobial enclosures to control infection and are UL60601-1 certified to ensure standard safety and essential performance in healthcare environments. These rugged tablets are built to stand up in demanding, mission-critical environments with an IP65-rating for water and dust resistance as well as MIL-STD-810G approved for shock and vibration protection. NIST compliant BIOS are available for a high level of security. In addition, unique hot-swappable battery packs assure healthcare professionals of continuous operation.
Ultimate Mobility and Versatility
Healthcare professionals can select from two tablet sizes to fit the type of care and environment.
The 301MD is a slim, lightweight tablet with a 10.1-inch indoor/outdoor display that offers the versatility to be used as a tablet or mounted on a cart as part of a mobile medical solution. With built-in front and back cameras, WiFi, Bluetooth, and optional Mobile 4G Broadband, this rugged tablet is ideal for field medicine and telemedicine in remote locations, mobile health clinics and public health surveying.
With its large, vivid 13.3-inch display and integrated capacitive touch, the 313MD provides a wide work area and application interface to enhance user experience and workflow. This flexible tablet can be mounted on a mobile medical cart, docked on a desktop or used as a standalone medical tablet. An optional antimicrobial docking keyboard instantly pairs with the tablet to enable 2-in-1 tablet/laptop use.
The 301MD, and 313MD rugged medical tablets offer a robust set of features and options that include:
- Medical-grade – UL60601-1 certified with anti-microbial enclosures.
- Durable and Reliable – IP65-rated for water and dust resistance. MIL-STD-810G for shock and vibration protection.
- Interactive, Indoor-Outdoor Displays – LED-backlight, high-brightness (1000 nits) screen with capacitive touch, outdoor viewable and digital pen support.
- Continuous Operation – Hot-swappable 4200mAh battery pack.
- Two-factor authentication – Built-in smart card/CAC reader with NIST compliant BIOS available.
- Information Capture and Transmission – 2D barcode scanner (also reads 1D), single/dual frequency NFC/RFID reader.
- Network Communication – Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11ac, 2.4GHz/ 5GHz dual band, Bluetooth 4.2 LE and 4G LTE/AWS mobile broadband.
- Audio/Video Ready – Full-HD front camera and 8 megapixel back camera with built-in speaker.
- High Performance – Microsoft® Windows® 10 IoT Enterprise or Ubuntu operating system. The 301MD and 313MD have a choice of either the Intel® Core™ i5-8250U, Quad-Core, 1.6GHz (up to 3.4GHz) or the Intel® Core™ i7-8550U, Quad-Core, 1.8GHz (up to 4.0GHz). The 362MD has an Intel® Pentium® Silver quad-core processor.
Written by DT Research October 5, 2020