Providing a comfortable and safe environment alongside food quality and service to customers is essential. UV Angel Clean Air systems create safer and cleaner dine-in environments through next-generation pathogen control technology.
Clean the dine-in environment and protect your investment
- Create safer lobbies and common areas
- Reduce the spread of infectious aerosols
- Demonstrate care and concern for customers and staff
- Add room-level controls, independent of HVAC systems, to target pathogens at their source
A Total Approach
By using its patented ultraviolet (UV-C) light technology, UV Angel has created an effective way to neutralise harmful pathogens, right at the source. Using a combination of hardware and software, UV Angel technology provides users with the tools that they need to ensure measurably safer and cleaner environments.
How UV Angel Clean Air Works
Air Treatment Technology
- Using patented UV-C treatment technology, air is quietly drawn into a sealed UV-C air chamber with a series of fans and filters
- Air is circulated through the UV-C air chamber where it is treated with an enclosed high intensity UV-C light to inactivate bacteria, fungus and viruses in the air
- Treated air is then returned to the room creating a healthier environment
Surface Treatment Technology
- UV Angel Adapt units use intelligent sensors to detect germs or on surfaces, and neutralize them at the cellular level.
- 24/7 monitoring of frequency touched surfaces. More than 99% effective against bacteria, fungi and viruses. Hundreds of treatment cycles per day.
Download and Link:
|Product Infographic:||UV Angel Infographic|