VS-600 is an ideal portable vital signs monitor, satisfying your basic clinical needs for periodic spot-check in the low-acuity areas of your hospital, clinics or aged care centers. It has a clear display, simple operations, and superior portability, making it suited for adult, paediatrics, and neonatal patients.
- Super high definition display provides bright and clear view
- Weighing less than 1.7 kg, its lightweight design provides a highly mobile vital signs solution
- Super Li-ion battery provides more than 22 hours of continuous monitoring
- Trusted temperature measurement provides fast temperature reading
- PI (Perfusion Index) provides caregivers with an indication of the reliability of SpO2 measurement
Clear display, simple operations and superior portability
NIBP measurements can be taken quickly, accurately, and comfortably with the VS-600. It displays reliable temperature readings in seconds and supports oxygen saturation measurements with your choice of three state-of-the-art SpO2 technologies. With all these features VS-600 will greatly reduce the time needed for vital signs checking, allowing you to focus even more on your patients.
|Supper Li-ion battery for continuous use up to 22 hours|
|Compact and light-weight with only 1.7kg (including battery)|
|Stable trolley with quick release button|
|Robust and comfortable handle and rugged housing|
Downloads and Links:
|Product Sheets||VS-600 Brochure|