Pulse Oximeter Monitor Handheld
By clipping the pulse oximeter to your finger, you can determine the oxygen saturation of your blood. The device uses light to take its measurements, an entirely painless process. Findings can then tell you whether you have an oxygen deficiency in your blood. Doctors can also use this information to make sound decisions about required medical treatments.
The Mindray PM-60 is a handheld, miniature, a lightweight device capable of spot-check and continuous monitoring of SpO2 and pulse rate. You determine the capabilities and performance, depending on the operational mode you choose.
For simple vital signs checks, the spot-check mode offers basic functions including auto-assign of patient IDs, alarm suppression state, and auto-standby and power-off features.
For longer-term monitoring, the continuous mode offers manual entry of unique patient IDs, alarm management, and pleth waveform display.
If pulse oximetry varies from day to day, or perhaps hour to hour, PM-60 is ideal as your device of choice.
- Suitable for Adult, Paediatric and Neonates
- Performs SpO2 and Pulse Rate Measurement
- High resolution 2.4” colour LCD screen
- Adjustable audible and visual alarms
- Two selectable working modes – Spot Check and Continuous Mode
- Displays SpO2 Pleth in Continuous Monitoring Mode
- Up to 96 hour of continuous trend data for a single patient
- Up to 4000 data events for up to 99 patient IDs
- Supports up to 36 hours of continuous use
- Variable screen brightness allows you to alter intensity of the Display to conserve battery power
- Automatic standby mode and selectable auto-shutdown mode
- Includes: Adult SpO2 Sensor and Lithium Ion Battery Charger
PM-60 protective cover and carry case are available, please contact 1300 HPAUST or firstname.lastname@example.org
It is compatible with Mindray Adult, Paediatric and Neonatal reusable and adhesive SpO2 sensors.
Downloads and Links:
|Product Sheets:||Pulse Oximeter PM-60 Brochure|