WANTED – FOUND. The Perfect Examination Light
Wherever it is necessary to have the highest standards of vision, uncompromising lighting is essential. HPA is extremely proud to be the leading distributor for Derungs Medical Examination & Procedure Lighting in Australia.
HPA have Derungs Visiano 20-2 Examination Lights in stock, with your choice of wall, ceiling, rail or roll stand mount.
Individual and one-off orders can complete their transaction at our online shop and organise rapid delivery anywhere in Australia.
Bulk purchasers, on-contract and government departments should contact 1300 472 878 to speak with an HPA team member.
Visiano 20-2 Examination Light- Our Masterpiece
Since winning the 2014 Red Dot Design Award, Derungs Visiano 20-2 has demonstrated that it’s popularity is deeper than the beautiful, unique design and has combined modern lighting technology with the highest quality of light to enhance the accuracy and efficiency of HPA’s customers Australia-Wide including:
- Emergency Departments
- Intensive Care & Neonatal Care Units
- GP Practices
- Veterinary Practices
- Dermatologists Offices
- ENT Specialists
- Gynecology and more…
Maximum Reach & Ergonomics
The range of uses of the Derungs Visiano 20-2 is as versatile as the selection of mounting options which includes mounting on the ceiling, wall or floor. It provides a medical examination light wall mounted solution for medical professionals.
A long arm reach of 139cm and a 360 degree rotation of the luminaire head ensures maximum lighting levels can be achieved anywhere in the examination field or patient bay.
- Cyanosis compliant, 4500 K COI = 3.01 (report available on request)
- Premium LED technology – Derungs unique ‘Diamond Optics’
- High illumination strength – 60’000 lx @ 0.5 m
- Illuminated field @ 0.5m – 210 mm
- Precise colour rendering Ra >95, R9 >90
- 2 Colour temperatures (3500K and 4500K) allow individual contrast viewing
- Illumination strength dimmable in 4 stages
- Sanitized – Antimicrobial hygiene function on important lamp components
- Easy operating unit on head
- Maximum operating radius (head can be rotated about 360°)
- Excellent ergonomics due to spring-balanced aluminium arm system
- Minimum maintenance costs due to LED technology
- Slight thermal radiation in light (reduced drying of tissue)
- Complies with the requirements of standards EN 60601-1 and EN 60601-2-41
Downloads and Links:
|Product Sheets:||Brochure: Derungs Visiano 20 Examination Light|
|Knowledge:||Shedding Light on Luminaire Terminology|