Treatment Chair | Ambu-One
Manufactured in France by Sotec Medical, the Ambu-One Multi-Function Operating Chair is distributed to Day Hospitals and Emergency Hospitals throughout Australia by HPA.
Ambu-One is an ambulatory and versatile chair entirely computerized. A complete accessories kit allows an adaption to comply with a variety of surgical interventions such as Ophthalmologic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery etc.
Designed for the effortless transportation and transitioning of patients in Emergency Departments, Treatment Rooms and Day Surgeries; Whatever the chosen surgical protocol, Ambu-One delivers the convenience of 3 unique functions in the 1 piece of medical equipment:
- An Electric Reclining Armchair – with all emergency functions in place
- An Electric Operating Table – multi-functional with optional accessories
- A Mobile & Adjustable Stretcher – easy to manoeuvre
Ensuring the patient journey, from arrival through to discharge can be completed in 1 piece of furniture.
A fully enclosed remote control with digital keypad provides for quick and easy re-positioning ensuring maximum comfort and optimal positioning can be achieved.
A compact base with integrated, moulded storage tray, allows surgical staff to move easily and freely around the table without restriction.
Function 1: Electric Reclining Chair
Function 2: Electric Operating Table
Function 3: Mobile & Adjustable Stretcher
- Retractable arm rests for easy patient loading
- Retractable and adjustable side-rails
- Quick & easy positioning via remote control on flexible holder
- Adjustable & removable head rest pillow
- Moulded storage tray in base.
- Chair is fully adaptable for specific purposes and all specific surgical protocols such as additional foot rests, 5th wheel drive assistance, removable ophthalmologic surgery head and more.
- Single piece, flat, memory foam mattress – (L) 2050mm (W) 600mm – 100mm Thick
- Optional wider mattress available (W) 700mm
- Folding bi-lateral side rails
- Sliding in option for accessories clamping
- Emergency button in option for automatic Reverse Trendelenburg on table and remote control
- 4 Fittings for IV rod, central positioning for maximum stability
- Four double roll – 150mm diameter – castors for excellent mobility
- 2 bi-lateral pedals to switch between free wheel, directional or locked castors
- Electric Variable Height on column: 600mm to 1000mm
- Electric Back Rest Incline Range – 0 to 75 degrees
- Electric Leg Rest Incline Range – 0 to 45 degrees
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg up to 12 degrees
- 1 IV Pole supplied as standard inclusion
- Maximum User Weight: 180kgs