Operating Table | HyBase V8 Family
Categories: Day Hospital Solutions, Operating Tables, Surgical Products
HyBase V8 | Electro-Hydraulic Operating Table
|With increasingly complex surgical procedures, today’s surgical environment requires a table that instantly adapts to all versatility to provide the highest level of care. HyBase V8 comes with an extreme weight capacity of up to 460 kg, delivering the highest safety and stability in any position.|
HyBase V8 Classic | Electro-Hydraulic Operating Table
|HyBase V8 Classic, the sequel of HyBase V series , is a new competitive model of Mindray operating family. It not only inherits the highlights of HyBase V series, but also conveys new function which is able to upgrade the safety in OR. As surgical procedures become increasingly complex, the expanding HyBase V series family with diﬀerent models has been speciﬁcally designed to address various customer needs.|
HyBase V8 Operating Table Features:
- An extreme load capacity of up to 460 kg.
- The longitudinal shift of up to 350 mm, free access to C-arm.
- Vertical movement range 600-1,050mm/595-1,095mm.
- Intelligent Collision Protection System to stop the table movement before collision occurs (HyBase V8).
- 12-18 electric movements, such as powered body elevator, powered leg plates and E-drive function, adapting to various surgical needs.
- Bluetooth hand control for unobstructed control in operating rooms
Flexibility for multiple disciplines
Meet the needs of different surgical positions
The modular design of the table top is tailored for various surgical discipline needs, which can also lower the cost for hospitals as they only need to buy the specific module, instead of a new table, for an additional surgical type.
- Modular design to meet the needs of different surgical positions
- Higher imaging quality, optimal stability caters to more endoscopic surgeries
- Module recognition system, colour-coded indication technology and intelligent collision protection system enhance patient safety
- Easy to use and move improving efficiency in the operating room
|Up to 350mm shift; 450-500mm vertical movement||120/140mm ultra-thin base for C-arm access|
|Max slope angle 36°
Max tilt angle 26°
|Wide image access|
Safety for wide surgical scenarios
Download and Link
|Product Brochure||Hybase V8 Theatre Table Brochure
HyBase V8 Classic Theatre Table Brochure