The HPA480A Patient Trolley provides exceptional patient safety and comfort with a full selection of features that are designed to enable nursing staff to manoeuvre both the patient and the trolley with ease.
Contact HPA today to organise an obligation free trial at your hospital!
Key Features Include:
- An incredible 318kg (700lb) weight capacity.
- 4 piece patient deck provides an unmatched range of motion across all patient positioning options.
- Radiolucent Backrest with Upright Chest X-Ray Cassette Holder – as standard
- Height Range: 530mm (21″) – 930mm (37″)
- Fully electric powered with a simple 10 function handset providing caregivers and patients effortless repositioning.
- Smooth gliding transportation – 200mm (8″) Castors & 5th Wheel mean the trolley can turn 360° within it’s own footprint.
- Central Locking / Steering activation via large pedals, off centre, on all 4 sides.
- Foldaway handles at the head end with an ergonomically contoured push bar at the foot end.
- Flexible IV Options – Fold-away 3 stage IV Pole fixed at head end. Detachable 2 stage IV pole stowed in the base. 4 integrated IV receptacles around trolley.
- Oxygen Bottle Storage – Removable, upright holder at foot end. Spare bottle storage in base.
- Drainage (x2) & Urinary (x2) bag clasps located at foot and head ends.
- Flexible power options include a 2.5m (98″) retractable power cable as well as an integrated battery (hot swappable functionality) which removes the inconvenience and urgency of plugging the trolley in to operate the functions.
- Wall protection bumpers at all 4 corners.
- Emergency CPR Release levers on both sides of head end will rapidly and safely lower the back rest to return the patient to the prone position.
- Full length, foldaway side rails are made from hygienic and highly durable stainless steel and polypropylene. Spring locking mechanism secures the side rails in an upright position with quick release activated via a yellow ball-headed lever which is easy to locate and easy to use.
|Patient Weight Capacity||318kgs / 700lbs|
|Trendelenberg/Reverse Trendelenberg||0-23° ± 2°|
|Emergency / CPR Release||Yes – Both Sides at Head End|
|Backrest (Fowler) Angle||0-90° ± 2°|
|Electric Knee Gatch||0-45° ± 2°|
|Height Adjustment Range||530mm – 930mm|
|Foldaway Side Rails|
|Side Rails Height||480mm|
|Side Rails Length||1410mm|
|Foldaway Mechanism||Spring Locking – Quick Release|
|Power Supply||110V – 220V|
|Retractable Power Cord Length||2500mm|
|Integrated Battery||YES (Hot Swap Capability)|
|Electric Controller||10 Button on Flexible Cord|
|Brand / Model||Timotion TL8 3 Stage Lifting Column|
|Max. Load:||2,000N each|
|Castors / Steering|
|Brand / Model||Catis|
|Castor Diameter||200mm x 32mm|
|Load Capacity (per castor)||120kgs|
|Central Brake & Steer Foot Pedals||4 Locations – Off Centre|
|5th Wheel Steering||Yes – Engaged at all 4 foot pedals|
|Dimensions:||1930mm x 640mm|
|Thickness:||80mm – Antimicrobial PE Foam|
|Cover Material:||Polyester & Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)|
|Protection:||Fireproof & Waterproof|
|Zipper:||Fluid proof and concealed|
|Ergonomic Push Handles – Head End||Yes – Foldaway|
|Ergonomic Push Bar – Foot End||Yes|
|IV Pole Locations||5|
|Integrated Foldaway IV Pole||Yes – 3 Stages|
|Removeable IV Pole (stowed in base)||Yes – 2 Stages|
|Integrated Upright O2 Tank Holder||Yes – Removable|
|Footboard Monitor & Document Tray||Yes – Removable|
|Utlity Tray||Yes – Below Headend|
|Drainage Bag Clasp||Yes – 2|
|Urinary Bag Clasp||Yes – 2|
Downloads and Links:
|Product Sheets:||HPA480A Patient Trolley – Brochure|