The HPA Medical Mobile Tablets feature the integration of brilliant 9.7" to 13" touch screens, high performance as well as energy efficient processors and smart card readers in slim, durable, bacteria-resistant packages. With options for fully-integrated barcode scanners and cameras, these tablets offer health professionals effective tools to monitor, record and retrieve patient information. The built-in Wi-Fi and optional 3G wireless also makes data access efficient and optimises staff workflow.
· High performance with low power consumption
· 9.7" to 13" LED-backlight touch screens or sunlight readable option.
· Smart card reader (full-slot) and optional modules: barcode scanner, camera, RFID and 3G/4G
· Anti-microbial enclosure
· IP65-rated for water and dust resistance (HPA398B-MD/ HPA398B-MD-C)
· MIL-STD-810G for shock and vibration protection.
· MIL-STD-810G Explosive Atmosphere certified (HPA398B-MD/ HPA398B-MD-C)
· MIL-STD-461F for EMI and EMC tolerance (HPA398B-MD/ HPA398B-MD-C)
· NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) compliant (HPA398B-MD/ HPA398B-MD-C)
· TPM (Trusted Platform Module) 1.2 support
· Comprehensive remote device administration through server-based WebDT Device Manager softwar
UL/EN60601-1,EN55011, RoHS, RCM
We have staff ready to discuss your unique situation, and how 13" Medical Grade Tablet can assist to provide your healthcare solutions. Call us, email us, or send through an enquiry.
02 9882 6988
Phone: 1300 HPAUST
© 2017 - Hospital Products Australia